Doha, 5 December 2019 â€“ QNB Group, the biggest institution that is financial the center East and Africa, recently announced the launch of a brand new advertising for the clients in event of Qatar National Day, providing a unique rate to any or all its clients whenever trying to get an individual loan across its branch system, beginning 11 to 22 December 2019.
QNBâ€™s clients will enjoy a unsecured loan with an exclusive and limited time rate of interest of 4.25% p.a., aided by the option of the grace period as much as 6 months. Additionally, clients will immediately be provided free worldwide remittances or over to 200,000 welcome Life benefits tips, upon moving their salaries and availing your own loan, while customers acquiring a unique bank card throughout the advertising period will gain from free interest acquisitions for approximately ninety days.
As a additional reward, eight Qatari nationals and four expatriates whom avail an individual loan before the end of March 2020 can each win a money award of QR50, 000.
Ms. Heba Al-Tamimi, General Manager, QNB Group Retail, stated, them to celebrate Qatar National Day because of the most readily useful rewarding offer in the nation.â€œ I wish to simply take this possibility to congratulate the proud individuals of Qatar, invitingâ€
â€œWe have actually come up with these unique advantages and exclusive proposes to show our appreciation with this special event and commemorate this wedding day with your clients.â€ Ms. Al-Tamimi included.
QNB continues to offer individuals in Qatar with market-leading services and products, letting them fulfil their economic aspirations and relish the lifestyle experiences that are best.
QNB Groupâ€™s presence through its subsidiaries and connect businesses also includes significantly more than 31 nations across three continents, supplying a range that is comprehensive of services and products. The final amount of employees is significantly more than 29,000 working through 1,100 locations, having an ATM community of greater than 4,300 devices.
Terms and Condition
We acknowledge that most the information that is following complete & correct based on the most readily useful of my knowledge & with no duty regarding the Bank.
Kindly start a short-term account in my title in line with the following Terms, Conditions & Pledges:
We have accepted and read most of the conditions and terms stated earlier.
Eligibility and stipulations for scholarship applications
You might be eligible to submit an application for a scholarship if you qualify and conditions the following:
- Students should adhere to the specified time frame for graduation and must excel into the approved major.
- Students may not alter specialization without prior authorization through the Bank (Coordinator of scholar Affairs Department, QNB hr dept.)
- The student must abide by the laws additionally the procedures that are specific by the curriculum associated with the college while the Bank as previously mentioned within the scholarship agreement.
- The pupil must work with the financial institution for starters years for every single 12 months of research just after graduation. The student pledges to pay the fees determined by the scholarship contract and the internal regulations of the bank if he/she does not graduate within the period agreed upon, or does not complete the study, or does not work at the bank after graduation.
- The pupil should be dedicated to learning also to the performing hours as per the scholarship agreement in addition to laws regarding the college as well as the Bank while keeping the performance that is appropriate regarding the pupil into the scholarship agreement.
- No lack is permitted during studies or exams except by having a formal leave of absence that is accepted because of the University citing genuine reasons.
In case there is acceptance for the scholarship, the applicant will undoubtedly be at the mercy of the next initial conditions (details and conditions is likely to be added within the last agreement):
I’ve read and accepted most of the stipulations stated earlier.